what we offer
INTERVENTION | READINESS | SKILLS
PosAbility Educators offer comprehensive assessment and intervention in the areas of reading, writing, spelling, comprehension and mathematics. They are specialists in the field of dyslexia, dysgraphia and dycalculia.
Comprehensive individualised intervention programs are offered in the following areas:
• Reading, including phonological awareness, decoding, whole word reading, reading fluency and reading comprehension
• Writing, including spelling, sentence, paragraph and extended writing
• Numeracy, including basic concept knowledge, numerical operations and problem solving (up to year 8 level)
• Essay writing and study skills
• School readiness programs for preschool age children (4-5 year olds)
A PosAbility Intervention Program could include:
• Designing an individualised literacy and/or numeracy program implemented one to five days per week at the clinic or in the school setting (* based on negotiations with the school), with one of our specialised special educators and/or experienced teachers
• Designing, setting up and monitoring of individualised literacy and/or numeracy programs to be implemented at school with trained staff provided by the school
• Designing and monitoring of individualised literacy and/or numeracy programs by one of our Special Education Consultants, implemented at a student’s school or home by one of our trained outreach tutors.
Please contact us for more information.
The PosAbility team