Our Policies and Procedures
PAYMENTS AND PROCEDURES
PAYMENTS AND PROCEDURES
Clients may select one of three payment options;
1. Term in advance
2. Payment at the time of the appointment
3. Provide credit card details to be charged on the day of the appointment
- For regular appointments held outside of the clinic, only payment option 1 or 3 are applicable.
- To benefit from a 5% discount for two or more tutoring appointments per week, payment must be made upfront for the whole term. Payment is due by the end of the second week of term. No discount will be given for payments made after this date.
- Payment via cash, cheque, eftpos and credit card is accepted (excluding Amex & Diners).
- Eftpos and tax receipts will be provided at the time of payment or emailed within one week of payment.
If payment option 3 is selected, a Credit Card Payments
- Agreement will need to be signed at the commencement of provision of services and when frequency or cost of services is changed.
- If a client would like to change selected payment method, this will need to be communicated in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- For one-off or additional appointments (including assessments) held outside of the clinic, payment prior to the appointment is required. An invoice will be emailed before the appointment and payment via direct deposit or credit card over the phone will be required prior to the commencement of service (on or before the day of the off-site service).
- For allied health consultations, health fund and Medicare rebates may be available (please see attached information). For payments made at the clinic at the time of the appointment, HICAPS services will be available depending on the health fund and level of cover, where only the gap payment will be required. For upfront term payments, payments made via direct deposit or payments made via credit card over the phone, receipts will be emailed and claiming will be the responsibility of the client.
- For services attracting a Medicare rebate, clients must pay in full at the time of the appointment. Medicare claims may be processed at the time of payment through the Hicaps machine with correct referral details and the client’s Medicare card. Alternatively, a receipt may be provided for the client to claim the rebate. Please see attached information regarding Medicare requirements.
Please contact us for more information.
Thank you for your assistance,
The PosAbility team