Our Policies and Procedures
PAYMENTS AND PROCEDURES
PAYMENTS AND PROCEDURES
- Clients may select one of three payment options;
- Term in advance
- Provide credit card details to be charged on the day of the appointment
- Pay at the time of the appointment (for Psychology sessions and assessments only)
- Payment via cash, cheque, eftpos and credit card is accepted (excluding Amex & Diners).
- Eftpos and tax receipts will be provided at the time of payment or emailed within one week of payment.
- If payment option 2 is selected, a Credit Card Payments Agreement will need to be signed at the commencement of provision of services and when frequency or cost of services is changed.
- If a client would like to change selected payment method, this will need to be communicated in writing by emailing email@example.com
- For one-off or additional appointments (including assessments) held outside of the clinic, payment prior to the appointment is required. An invoice will be emailed before the appointment and payment via direct deposit or credit card over the phone will be required prior to the commencement of service (on or before the day of the off-site service).
- For allied health consultations, health fund and Medicare rebates may be available (please see attached information). For payments made at the clinic at the time of the appointment, HICAPS services will be available depending on the health fund and level of cover, where only the gap payment will be required. For upfront term payments, payments made via direct deposit or payments made via credit card over the phone, receipts will be emailed and claiming will be the responsibility of the client.
- For services attracting a Medicare rebate, clients must pay in full at the time of the appointment. Medicare claims may be processed at the time of payment through the Hicaps machine with correct referral details and the client’s Medicare card. Alternatively, a receipt may be provided for the client to claim the rebate. Please see attached information regarding Medicare requirements.
- Sessions are booked per term with no refunds provided for any reason. Up to 2 make-up sessions may be allowed in the school holidays within 6 months of any cancellation. This may or may not be with the child’s educational consultant.
- In the case of staff absence, the session will proceed with an alternative consultant. Where a consultant of appropriate experience or expertise is not available and a make-up session is not available during the term, a credit will be applied to the client’s account or refund given at the end of the term.