Our Policies and Procedures
Health Policy Update
In light of the ongoing risks associated with the COVID-19 outbreak in Australia, PosAbility would appreciate your assistance with the following:
- If your child is unwell, particularly with any respiratory, cold or flu symptoms, please do not attend sessions or ask your consultant about the possibility of an online session. If your child has a fever or has had a fever in the last 48 hours, we ask that you do not attend.
- If you or anyone in your family is unwell with cold or flu symptoms, please ensure they are not remaining in the waiting room. Please use the outdoor seating if weather permits or remain outside of the clinic.
- Posability request that your child does not attend sessions or visit the clinic for a minimum of 14 days if;
- Your child or attending family member has had contact with any person diagnosed with Coronavirus within the last 14 days
- Your child or any member of the immediate family or household has returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Any member of the child’s immediate family or household has been in contact with any family member, person or international guest that has travelled to, passed through or stopped-over in any COVID-19 hot spot or high-risk area outside or within Australia in the last 14 days.
- If your child or anyone in the immediate family is diagnosed with or in close contact with some diagnosed with Covid-19, please notify the clinic ASAP.
- Please remind your child and family to practice good hygiene which includes;
- Washing your hands with soap and water
- Sanitise your hands when you enter the premises
- Use a tissue to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Cover your mouth with your elbow when coughing
- Avoiding close contact with those who are unwell, such as touching
- Avoid touching your face and avoid touching your mouth and eyes
- Maintain appropriate social distancing within the clinic or waiting room by sitting and standing a minimum of 1.5 metres away from others
Please contact us for more information.
Thank you for your assistance,
The PosAbility team