Liz is a Clinical Psychologist with over twenty five years’ experience working with pre-school age children and their families.
Liz holds full registration as a Clinical Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. She has a Bachelor of Science degree (Honours in Psychology) and a Master of Clinical Psychology. She has worked in both public and private paediatric settings.
Liz has extensive experience assessing pre-school aged children with a range of special needs, with the aim of helping parents to understand their children and to assist them with recommendations and support. Her area of speciality is assessment, diagnosis and management of learning and behavioural difficulties such as global developmental delay, intellectual disability, language disorders, social difficulties, autism spectrum disorders, attention deficit disorders (ADHD) and significant behavioural challenges. She has specialist skills and extensive experience in the administration of developmental, intellectual, functional and play-based assessments.
Liz’s areas of expertise in assessing pre-school aged children under 6 years old include:
- Conducting play-based, developmental, intellectual (IQ) and functional assessments;
- Diagnosis and assessment of children suspected or identified as having an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including ADOS assessment.
- Diagnosis and assessment of children suspected or identified as having an intellectual disability;
- Comprehensive feedback of assessment results;
- Advice and support with school placement;
- Formulation of an individualised, comprehensive early intervention plan;
- Consultation on behaviour difficulties and empowering families with knowledge and strategies to manage their child’s behaviour, learning, and development;
- Liaising with other health professionals such as paediatricians, early intervention therapists and educators.
Liz is a member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS) and the College of Clinical Psychologists and is involved in the association’s ongoing Professional Development program, which requires regular participation in professional development courses and training. She is registered as a provider with Medicare and Private Health Funds.
3. Educational Consultants
4. Paediatric Occupational Therapists
Lane Cove West Business Park
Unit F28, 16 Mars Road
1 Lincoln St, Lane Cove
Download map and directions
Mon-Fri: 8am - 6.30pm
Sat: 9am - 3pm