Paediatric Occupational Therapist
PAEDIATRIC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
Krisha has worked with a wide range of children including children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Developmental Coordination Disorder, Learning Difficulties, Sensory Processing Disorders and Handwriting Difficulties.
Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) from the University of Sydney and has been working as an Occupational Therapist for the past 5 years.
Prior to working at PosAbility Krisha worked as a paediatric OT for:
• NSW Health – Mt Druitt Community Health Centre
• MoveAbout Therapy Services
Krisha has a passion for seeing children reach their full potential and strives to teach children how to complete tasks independently so they can competently participate in everyday activities at home and at school.
Krisha has worked with a diverse caseload within numerous settings providing clinic-based services as well as home visits, pre-school and school-based appointments. Krisha has also provided individual and group programs alongside of psychology, speech pathology, physiotherapy and teaching professionals to create holistic, tailored OT programs to suit your child’s needs.
At PosAbility she has furthered her skills in literacy teaching and is a valuable member of our intensive intervention team.
Krisha provides the following services at PosAbility:
• Formal occupational therapy assessments.
• Occupational therapy sessions to develop: fine motor skills, gross motor skills, visual motor integration and visual perception, handwriting, sensory processing abilities, social skills, emotional regulation and activities of daily living.
• Reading, writing, spelling and comprehension intervention
• Teacher and parent training.
• Clinic and locally based pre-school and school sessions.
Krisha is currently registered with the following professional bodies:
• Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Occupational Therapy Association of NSW/Australia
• Medicare and Private Health Funds
• Working with Children Check
Krisha is currently working part time at PosAbility.
3. Educational Consultants
4. Paediatric Occupational Therapists
Lane Cove West Business Park
Unit F28, 16 Mars Road
1 Lincoln St, Lane Cove
Download map and directions
Mon-Fri: 8am - 6.30pm
Sat: 9am - 3pm