Are you searching for a career with a not for profit that makes a real difference to the lives of children with learning difficulties and other developmental delays? Enquire now to find out what may be on offer at PosAbility!
We are now hiring literacy and numeracy intervention consultants, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists! PosAbility offers rewarding career opportunities for those that share our mission and have a passion for helping children reach their potential.
Why work at PosAbility
Do you share our mission in helping children to live, learn and grow to their potential? Are you looking to work in a collaborative and multidisciplinary team of passionate and caring professionals that love what they do? Do you value giving back to the community in a job with a not for profit organisation that also meets your practical needs? Are you seeking a flexible job with a manageable and varied caseload and the opportunity to follow your passions and special interests? Do you have a special interest in learning difficulties assessment and/or intervention? Are you seeing a job that offers regular mentoring, training and professional development? Above all, are you seeking to make a real difference in the lives of children with learning difficulties and other developmental delays and their families?
PosAbility offers all of the above with more and more opportunities in the future as we work towards our mission and aim of providing increased access and opportunities for children with learning difficulties to reach their potential, including our dream of opening a school.
We provide a wonderful supportive, positive and collaborative environment for all members of our team. This includes:
- Opportunity to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team of educators and allied health professionals
- Competitive base salary and salary packaging benefits
- Flexible work options, including contractors, casual, part-time and full-time options
- Investment in training and professional development, including supervision, internal training and mentoring and a generous external professional development budget
- Investing in resources for our team members, including a wide range of evidence-based tests and intervention programs and resources
- Opportunity for all staff to initiate services consistent with our mission and to vary their caseload in line with their interests and passion
- Opportunity to participate in our Outreach Program that provides support to children in rural and regional areas of NSW
Ultimately, PosAbility is a unique place to work where all staff members are able to draw on their interests, passions and strengths to contribute positively to not only making a real difference in the live of children and their family, but helping PosAbility become the best multidisciplinary assessment and intervention services for children with learning difficulties in NSW and Australia.
What does it take to work at PosAbility?
- Alignment with our values
- Shared passion for helping children with learning difficulties and other developmental delays in reaching their potential
- University qualifications and registration with appropriate bodies (e.g. Institute for Teachers, AHPRA)
- Experience in working with children with learning difficulties and/or developmental delays
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Loves to work collaboratively and in a team environment
- A strong desire to contribute to the development of the organisation and make a difference to the lives of children, families and the way in which we view and support children with learning difficulties and additional needs