Cancellation and Make-Up Policy
- We understand that during the term, there may be instances due to illness or other commitments, when your child may be unable to attend a scheduled appointment. Due to the high demand on our services and inconvenience to our consultants when an appointment is cancelled, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required.
- We appreciate that at times; it may be difficult to provide more than a day’s notice, such as when your child is suddenly unwell. However, as this time cannot be reallocated with short notice, we are required to charge a fee for cancellations made where less than 24 hours notice is given.
- If less than 2 hours notice is given, 100% of the fee will be charged.
- A cancellation fee of $40 will be charged for notice given between 2 and 24 hours before the scheduled service.
- Cancellations must be made via phone call to our office number during normal business hours (9420 4101) or outside of these ours, through sending a text or phone message to the consultant’s mobile phone if the number has been provided.
- A maximum of two cancellations are permitted per client each term, including planned cancellations due to events or holidays and cancellations made at short notice due to illness or other misadventure. Any further cancellations in the same term will be charged at 100% of the service fee in order to maintain the scheduled appointment time.
- No refunds will be given for payments made in advance, although for cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance, credit for up to two sessions each term may be applied to the client’s account.
- Due to a high demand for morning and after school timeslots and the need to maintain consistency and continuity in service provision, when cancellations exceed more than three sessions in a term, the service provider reserves the right to offer the timeslot to a family on the waiting list.
- If the consultation is at a school and your child is absent from school that day, please notify your child’s consultant directly as early as possible in the day.